Saturday, May 23, 2009

Nokia Secret Codes or IMEI on Nokia Symbian 9

Before i show you about: Nokia Secret Codes, on Nokia Symbian 9, let me tell you some story in this article.

It seems relaxing when we are blogging and are accompanied with hot coffee milk. Yeah, that's becoming my routine activity everyday while i am thinking about new stuff to write to this blog. And that's not easy to create some good post and fresh content.

Because i created a blog about phone, where all the post at least must have synchronization with phone topic. So hot coffee milk is my best friend.

Nokia Secret Codes, and How to Check IMEI Nokia or Checkimei for Nokia Symbian 9Thank God i have my lovely 5700XM, like i said before, this gadget push my mind to the edge to create some fresh topic. I don't know why, but when i look it, i grab it, and i push the button, my mind like spinning itself, ha..ha.

Okay, enough "bullshiting" (once again, is it the right word? Ha..ha..ha)

Did you know that Nokia secret codes or imei number of Nokia phone can be checked by pressing *#06# (star, hash, 06, hash).

Okay, enough session.

No comments:

Post a Comment